Advertisements

Saturday, April 19, 2014

NI NGUMU KUAMINI LAKINI BAADA YA MIAKA 10 HATIMAYE HUU NDIYO MWISHO WA KUNDI LA P-SQUARE KUTOKA NCHINI NIGERIA.....!!!


I've been hearing a few stories about Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square having issues for a while now. I hear they disagree on everything now...songs, videos, ideas etc...but because they are twin brothers, I figured well, they will sort things out...so I didn't write.


On Wednesday April 16th, I gathered exclusively from industry sources that the brothers fought each other physically during rehearsals. They had to be separated by their dancers. This is fact! But I decided to leave the story alone because which sibling doesn't disagree sometimes, right? But now their older brother, Jude Okoye, who is also their manager, just tweeted that after ten years he's done.


I hear one of the wives is causing some of the problems between the brothers. *sigh* Dear P-Square, don't even think of breaking up. You will break the hearts of millions of people...including myself. Please stay together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weman!?

Anonymous said...

Women we are devils sometimes,

Anonymous said...

why the woman? dont you have better gossip to write about if you dont know the true souce of their fight.
now days man too do have issues and they act like ladies

Anonymous said...

Did u mean "Women"? Mdau wa kwanza!! I hope they know "Blood is thicker than water". Please to all relatives,family members,never let outsiders,spouses ruin blood relatives. When u r nothing(sickness,death),its ur blood family will sacrifice for u. Lovers can change but family dont.

Anonymous said...

I love the last comment.11:55pm.most men/women don't value blood.they think spouses are most important.children,sisters, brothers parents and relatives will always protect you and be there for you when all else fails.my GOD, MY FAMILY THAN MY SPOUSE IN THAT ORDER.